39 with 6 Kids and Nursed 14 Months Each - Modesto, CA

Dr Amirsheybani was amazing! I wanted to look as...

Dr Amirsheybani was amazing! I wanted to look as natural as possible and he suggested 325 mentor silicone high profile under the muscle. I chose to go blind and did very little research because everyone told me that the Dr would be know what would look best anyways. Dr. A came with high reviews and his work looked natural. Memorial Hospital did an amazing job as well and Dr Moran the anesthesiologist reviewed my chart the night before and even though I am highly sensitive to drugs I woke up and didn't get sick! Two of the nurses who attended the Dr. for my procedure are setting appointments for breast implants as well, I told him I should get a kick back for advertising lol. I have had full mobility since the next day. I am taking ibprophin and muscle relaxers, and over the counter I am taking vitamin e and my protein shakes to help with healing. He stretched me from a 300 to get the 325 in but he said I looked better with 325, and I agree! I am 5 days post op and feeling great! I even have some feeling returning already which I am so thankful for. I had to do a quick shout out to Dr A and the amazing team at Memorial Hospital in Modesto on Coffee rd. Thank you for helping me look like a woman no more bra stuffing for me!!!

3 weeks post op

I feel like I have a sun burn as the nerves are healing and sensation is coming back. Other than that I am doing great! Still no complaints! I have been doing the message the Dr. A told me to do. VERY HAPPY!!!

Before and after

I don't know what happened but my before and after shots did not show up in my profile. So I adding it to my news feed. This is 5 days post op

pre op