Upper Arms - Surrey, BC

No diet or exercise helped in this area. After...

No diet or exercise helped in this area. After giving it some thought I decided on coolsculpting as no need to have anesthetic and recovery time supposed to be quick. Also it helped to get 50% off!

I was there for total 3 hours. When applicator is applied you will feel a strong pulling sensation. Within a few minutes my hands started to get tingly and within 20 min the baby finger and the finger next to it went completely numb. Squeezing a ball did not help. The most painful part was when the applicator was removed. I felt intense pain i was nearly in tears. It didnt feel like a freezer burn like i thought it would. The massage during 1st 2 minutes was brutal. This pain lasted 5 minutes.

2 days later

I have swelling and the area is numb still. No real pain except a slight feeling of bruisness but if someone touches the area it hurts or during sleep in certain position. Bruise is same just a little darker.

3 days

Bruising less but now some burning armpit area. Still numb still no pain unless something rubs against upper arms

Burning and pinching near Armpit

Worse while sleeping. Annoying but still no need for pain meds

Pain worsening by the day

I am having these sharp pain sometimes feels like broken glass rubbing against my skin or a cut. Is been constant today much worse than any other day. Also i have slight itchiness and tingling in certain areas. I keep rubbing my hands on my arms...it helps for a few minutes or even less. My husband is out to get my Gabapentin filled. It was given to me on the day of procedure. I didnt think i needed it until today. Sure hope it helps. This is driving me crazy! I feel like theres something crawling in my skin at times! I hope it passes soon!! But when? Anyone?

1/2 inch down!!!

I just got my husbad to measure around thickest part of my arm (same as pre coolsculpting which i was 12 inches) and right now i am 11.5!!!...I did not expect this like at all!! Woo hoo!

But....these bouts of itchiness and burning is driving me nuts. I took one Gabapentin lastnight and boy i was so high (took it 2hrs prior to going to bed). But i did sleep much better only one time i woke up briefly rubbing my arms. So it doesnt completely help but makes a difference. Tonight... I think i will try something more natural like..wine lol

Sharp pain and burning slightly improving

By about 50% thank the lord!

No more pain but still numb

So as of today not one bit of real sharp pains or stinging. But area still numb and if i squeeze my arm then a little achy. Now i have to have patience for results! When im at 3 weeks i will post picture! Any questions feel free 2ask!!
Marta (technician)

Answered all my questions and straight to the point.