60 Something Male

The Business envioroment as well as my own desire...

The Business envioroment as well as my own desire to match my presence with my inner thoughts, was the motivating factor that I had contemplated for a couple of years before my procedure. Work, as well as research of the actual process that would be undertaken, took some time on my part before I commited.
The results of my procedure, were amazingly positive, and natural looking. A few day's after my operation no one could have been the wiser--except for complements that I looked refreshed, and the comments "gee you don't age do you"?
Dr. Kusuma's self-assurance, gave me the utmost confidence before I undertook the decision to go forward. Everything now almost 7 Months after my operation is positive--a great feeling that now the outside of me, matches the inside as well.
Plantation Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kusuma's credential's and reputation are impecable. That along with my wife's previous positive experience with the Doctor, gave me the initial momentum to meet with Dr. Kusuma. His calmness is what I was most impressed with upon our meeting. Details of what I would experience before, during, and after were spot on. Dr. Kusuma gives one a warm feeling of confidence, that is so essential with such an undertaking.