Tummy tuck 35 YO 3 Children TT Without Liposuction - Birmingham, GB

Hi all. I am 5 days PO and am feeling great. I had...

Hi all. I am 5 days PO and am feeling great. I had my surgery at Dolan park Birmingham UK. I have to say after reading a lot of bad reviews I have a very positive experience there. They were great I couldn't ask for more. Nurses were exceptional. I am not in a lot of pain and haven't been at all tbh. I've been uncomfortable ie sleeping sitting but no real Pain! Not really sure what all the fuss is about.lol. I'm back Thursday and I'll update you guys once I've seen the nurse and checked all is well. You only thing I'm concerned about is position of my belly button! as my father in law said it looks high ): hoping not the case.

Day 12 po

Feeling fine able to do a lot more around the house. Still only walked a vet short distance with my 3 yo, but doing odd bits and bobs. I have my 2 week check up on Thursday.

Day 15 po

Feeling ok, had my 2 week check up at Dolan Park in Birmingham uk yesterday , I am now able to have a shower YAY!! Wow that felt amazing. Little worried about dressing scar myself after the shower incasvof infection. I am inching a bit today and had a few strange sensations. I think I over done it too as I made a birthday cake for my 3 year old and I'm now shattered. I tried to go out to the shop which is about 6 mins there and 6 back. It was tiring my back hurts from bending over etc, also 4 yo running around and too dogs. I'm just getting bored and frustrated that I can't do more stuff. I had a lump or swelling above my scar this morning. It's looks horrid. I dint like the look of it all open either makes me feel sick. But nurse seems to think it's looking fine, so maybe it meant to look like that?! Just looks puckered but I suppose it would. ):,

Skin hanging over scar on one side only !

Help !! When I look down at my scar. One side seems to hang over (looks puffy) the scar !! But the other side look taught. Is it normal ???

4 weeks PO Swelling loose skin ?!

I'm 4 weeks po. Been for the last check up all is well. I think I may need a revision as when I bend over I can still see loose skin and one side seems to hang over the scar a little ! It doesn't look flat when you look down at it ? But I'm still holding out that it could be swelling. Anybody experienced this during the healing ? Next check up 8 weeks with the surgeon.

So I had to have lipo on scar line.

One year on and I had a review as I was getting my breasts done anyway. I had lipo on my tummy where there was some fat remaining. So far so good but again back in that stupid binder for god knows how long grrrr. So I'm bound up all over body. On boobs on tummy grrr Christmas party is out I think. I'll indate photo later. Oh I also had lipo on flanks (love handles ! Improvement in that area already yay.
Dr Michael Payne

Mr Payne was great from start to finish he listened to any concerns and was very informative he came to visit me every day twice a day I was in 2 days. I really needed that !