Who is the Best Surgeon for Revision Rhinoplasty in USA?

I am a 29 years old girl living in Norway. I did...

I am a 29 years old girl living in Norway. I did the most craziest decistion in my life 3,5 years ago and operated my beautiful nose in Iran. because it is cheaper out there. The doctor was well known and he did one of my friend's nose good and he works in sweeden as well. The doctor did not listened to me what I wanted from the surgery. He just did what he do normaly on other iranian patiants.
After operation I cried alot and the doctor said you should wait one year then its getting better. now its been 3,5 years. During these 3 years just God knows what I experienced and how I suffered. My beautiful long and high nose became flatten, short and small and damaged the whole structure of my face . I look like totally different. After I operated my nose everyone ask me if I am from china , japan, fillipin and these all suffere me to the hell. In these three years I cried all the time, all nights and days. I got depressed and have been to the psychologist for some month. I wanted my natural nose. and now I decided to find an expert surgery that have done many nose reopration revisons. I want the doctor to make my nose similar to my original nose. its my last chance to come back to the normal life. I totally got tired of thinking to my nose and how I look like. I just want to have a normal life without thinking, stressing about my apearance. Even though USA is so faraway from me and it cost alot for me but I will go anywhere in the world to get my previous nose back. Can anyone tell me please who is the best surgeon in US? I have found some doctors on the internet but I am not sure if they are the best choice. I want to know if anyone had experience or know anything about Dr. Ghavami, Dr. Frankel or any other good surgeon?

need a revision rehinoplasty

Dr. Zia Mirhosseini

He is the most illiterate and no skill Doctor ever in the world. I did my primary rhinoplasty in Iran in 2012. My beautiful Long, high and big nose became flatten, short and small that nothing to do with a nose shape. He do listen to the patient what they want. He has no skill to do rhinoplasty jobs. If you want your face and beauty safe then do not do your surgery with him and not never ever in Iran. The worst nose jobs done there. many damaged nose for many people is left just because of the nonsense and no skill surgeons.