Superb Surgeon. Extraordinary Staff. Lovely Ambiance.

Ear Lobe Surgery

PK Shah

Doctor Review

5 Oct 2016
Updated 1 day ago

Superb Surgeon. Extraordinary Staff. Lovely Ambiance.

Dr. Dahiya has masterfully achieved a trifecta as an excellent surgeon with a wonderful bedside manner, that is amplified by the responsiveness of his talented nurses and reception staff and a beautifully renovated office setting that I feel speaks to a philosophy of 'enhancements' versus radical changes. Dr. Dahiya repaired a nearly-torn ear lobe after 10 years of pondering the surgery. He provided very clear steps on the procedure and failed to entertain my plea for a 'short cut' and thoughtfully explained why. I have several physicians in my family who saw the ear lobe immediately following the removal of my stitches and complimented his work. The trust in his team following that procedure also prompted me to finally explore laser hair removal on my face. I have darker complexion, which requires special lasers and additional training to ensure excellent and safe results. Michelle is the RN that conducted the laser hair removal over a series of three sessions and she was fantastic, calming and speedy! Lastly- an acquaintance from NYC was recently in DC on business who cut her fact on a glass door. A mutual friend called me in a panic asking if I could recommend a plastic surgeon 'downtown DC' and instead -- I provided Dr. Dahiya's contact information advising that the Uber to Rockville would be well worth her time and peace of mind. Upon my calling the office to advise them she would be contacting them for an appointment, they were already on the phone with her, squeezed her in and took wonderful care of a frightened out-of-towner. She and I were both so grateful to Dr. Dahiya, Michelle and Laura, for their graciousness. I highly recommend Potomac Facial Plastic Surgery for procedures minimal or complex, because they treat each one with the same level of exceptional care.