Super treatment and post-surgery care!

Labiaplasty

maira911

Doctor Review

31 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Super treatment and post-surgery care!

"I had labiaplasty on 12 August. I could not be more happy with my results. I wanted this procedure as my labia was interfering with cycling and wearing tight underwear. My surgeon, Dr Guray, was amazing. He listened and understood exactly what I wanted. Made me feel comfortable and confident with my procedure. The clinic was very clean, nurses were really nice and helpful although they couldn`t speak good English. I had a private room and well looked after. I am now two months post surgery. My bruising and swelling was at minimum after 10 days, my incisions are heeled perfect. Anyone thinking about getting this procedure done I would highly recommend Vanity Aesthetics! I can't thank my surgeon and everyone involved enough.Anyone with any questions feel free to contact me. Vanity Aesthetics made my time and whole experience great whilst in Istanbul. As a young woman from UK travelling alone, I had my reservations. All questions and concerns I had pre-surgery was met and answered by the lovely Omur and Dr Guray. They made me feel at ease and spoke to me as a friend rather than a patient. The whole team was professional and friendly. Dr Guray stayed with me post surgery until I felt good. Something they did not need to do yet did. I appreciate everything they did for me. Again, I recommend this clinic to anyone travelling to Istanbul for surgery. The service is 5 star. Value for money is great. Professionalism and overall journey is to the highest level.