Super satisfied and highly recommended Dr.Wendell Boutte for your BBL! - Lilburn, GA

Brazilian Butt Lift

mmull2600

Doctor Review

28 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

I had BBL done on Oct.4,2016 by Dr. Boutte. Prior to procedure I researched the doctor,staff, and practice as a whole. I saw some negative reviews so of course I questioned it with my consultant, Regina. To reassure me she had the doctor her self contact me to answer any and all questions I had. That alone spoke volumes to have the actual surgeon contact you knowing how busy they are. I decided to schedule procedure. The facility was SUPER nice, clean, modern, and sanitary. The consultant was VERY knowledgeable as well as professional and Dr.Boutte made me look and feel like a new woman with her method of contouring. I am 3 weeks post op and I am noticing better results every day. Dr.Boutte and her staff even addressed questions and concerns in had well after the procedure. That showed me as well that she cares about her patients and don't just throw you by the wayside once she gets your money. Kudos to Dr. Boutte, Regina, and Nurse Lee. You ladies rock!!!!