57 Year Old with Upper Lip Wrinkles. Sunshine, AU

I have today had a pearl fractional laser...

I have today had a pearl fractional laser treatment. As I was extremely nervous about the whole thing, the practitioner recommended that we go for a low setting to start with. She took some blood from my arm while the numbing cream was working and then the blood was spun to retrieve the plasma, which was applied after the treatment. It did not really hurt that much, about a 3/10 and I held the cold air tube while she did the treatment. 5 hours later and it is a little swollen and has bled in some areas, which is exactly what I was told. As I had the plasma applied, I am not to start the vinegar and water soaks for another hour. Then, I am to do them every three hours or more if I like. I will post my journey and results on here as I have seen so many people unhappy with their pearl fractional treatments. I must add, that i have been pre-conditioning my whole face with Retrieve ointment for about 6 weeks now. I have a Spanish grandfather and have medium brown skin tone. I do not suffer from herpes which can be an issue for those that do. Will let you know how it all goes and what the effects are. I must say that the staff were great with my nervousness and my concerns and treated me really well. I had originally booked in to get my under eye area done at the same time, but have decided to wait until this has healed etc. They sent me home with everything I needed, vinegar, cloths and a tube of QV ointment plus a small tub of medical grade cover up makeup. I am back at work on Monday and today is Friday.