I'm Very Satisfied with my Rhinoplasty. Sunset, LA

Did my rhinoplasty at the art of cosmetic surgery...

Did my rhinoplasty at the art of cosmetic surgery with Dr. Raja Srour, I'm nearly one monthpost op amd I am really pleased. I'm African American, so it was important to me to have it done right so I wouldn't need a revision. I consulted with him, and others. three in fact. But I settled on Dr.Srour. I read his reviews, people can be mean. he isn't. What sold me on him is that he's an artist. I was thinking he would know not to over do if he had an artist's eyes. I took a wild gamble. I wasn't sure, I didn't know anything, all the other doctors I saw gave me good answers, were equally as qualified, but Dr Srour was also pretty reasonable on the price. They have some mean reviews on him, he is not bad at all. he has a secretary that's very nice, she helped calm me down and was always professional and sweet. Now back tot he rhinoplasty...The man did a good job. I am pleased. He did not over do it, I know my skin is a little thicker and more prone to keloids which I did not want. But I take care of myself and I am almost healed, no visible scars because he put the scars on the inside of the nose. I literally cannot see it. My main concerns were my nostrils, its now fixed and fitted. he basically gave me the nose I should have been born with. I am very pleased. I am glad I chose him. I'm sure others would have been good too but Dr Srour is very good in that he made it look NATURAL. I barely look any different at all so its not seriously obvious which was important to me. The man's a darn genius, he just knew not to over do it. My family is even happy with it because they know me.

The cons. Its an elective surgery so the first nights were literal helllll, its very pain ful, I couldn't breathe, now three weeks later after the pain subsides, I am SO HAPPY. Real happy because it looks so natural. Its still a little swollen, but its shaping up even nicer as the days go by. They say it takes a full year to settle, but if it can look any better, I am even happier. I don't know if I just got lucky or what for choosing him and I always go with my instincts, but I didn't go in with any expectations other than that I wanted to make my nose fit my face and smaller, he achieved that perfectly to me. He is a professional person who works hard and loves his craft. These surgeries are elective and you have to hope for the best outcome. Yes, the office is not opulent like the ones I have been to, but to me it didn't need to be. The office does not matter, looking closely the Doc has all his paintings on the wall, which I sat and studied while waiting. They are fine art work, I figured if he could create them with such precision, how could he mess my face up. i was right to go with my instincts. And talk about opulent, I went to a very popular surgeon in beverly hills, I won't say who, but he's been crowned as one of the best...his office is above a five start, lovely...you know what...he kept me waiting for nearly three hours without so much as an apology! I got the same results from Dr Srour that I am pleased with, as any one of these other surgeons who probably wouldn't have done as well. Think what you want to think but I love, love, love my new nose and am very happy with my decision to have gone with him. I've put together my before and after below.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Raja Srour is professional, I mean what are people expecting? you go in for a surgery that you are electing to do, its really that simple. Trust that a doctor would do a good job instead of judging them as someone who should kiss your toes. You can get all of that from any doctor and they'll mess up your face which you have to walk around with. This doctor is professional and firm and very nice and so is his secretary.