Dr Ellenbogen - Los Angeles, CA

It's been 6 weeks post op I had Rhino revision,...

It's been 6 weeks post op I had Rhino revision, facial fat transfer, lower bethloplasy, and a few other minor procedures. My changes are soft and subtle. I couldn't be happier.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I really don't understand why anyone would post anything negative about Dr. ELlenbogen. Perhaps is due to unrealistic expectations?? What ever the case may be my experience with Dr. Ellenbogen far exceeded my expectations. I say this because not only of his expertise in cosmetic surgery, but due to the fact that he is kind, caring, and compassionate. Unfortunately I have had two breast augmentations from a top surgeon. (Not to name anyone there is no reason too) after my second surgery I had complications due to fluid build up which was excruciating. Unable to take the pain and the large growing blister I called the DR. Only to be yelled at because it was the end of the day and now they had to stay late.. Well pardon me. Dr. Ellenbogen on the other hand took my call over the weekend after surgery, and was quick to fit me in if I had any questions or concerns. I know there are many surgeons to choose from and it's best to choose the one that works for your personal needs. I chose Dr . Ellenbogen because he has been a surgeon over 30 years, he has taught top plastic surgeons his trade, has written many articles about cosmetics surgery, and has the experience to address different situations. Thank you Dr Ellenbogen it's been an honor having you as my surgeon.