45 and Ready to Tuck the Tummy - Sunrise, FL

I am ready for the lower flap of my tummy to be...

I am ready for the lower flap of my tummy to be gone . I lost 30 lbs and had a c section 17 yrs ago , I love my upper tummy and hate my lower tummy . I am very excited but not looking forward to having the drains for two weeks . My neighbor is my post op nurse small word I had no idea that's where she works .

I did it !! 3/21/16

Well ladies I had my tummy tuck with Lipo with Dr . Pinnella yesterday. I was not nervous or anxious at all because I had already prayed about it. The staff was extremely courteous and so was the Dr, he came in and marked all over my body. Then he had me sit down and continue to mark some more . I walked into the OR and the anesthesiologist who I met before the Dr came in and the OR nurse was really friendly. I was talking to them then I woke up in recovery hearing " you did great you look good, time to get dressed " . I felt no pain , I have one drain and walking is slow and bent over. I made the mistake of taking the pain and muscle relaxer two hours apart , well I ended up vomiting . The first night was awful awful awful !!!! Pain , burning , discomfort , back pain , soreness , irritability and lack of sleep was my night. I almost fell out the recliner, it's not comfortable for me because my back hurts so bad !!! . I have the blowing machine and compression socks on, I saw my Dr today and he said all is good come back in a week and the drains will be out at two weeks. My friend spent the night and my son has been a awesome helping us .

Day 4 of my recovery

Last night I slept great , I was not in pain or sore ( meds working ) can't sleep in my recliner I bought. I sit on it in the day and slain my bed with pillows under my knees and back . I am drinking lots of water and using the lungs machine because I am out of breath easily. I and cleaning my belly button twice a day and going to shower today.

6 months update

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Panella complemented my already nice shape , was personable , answered my questions , asked me questions and was not rushed .