51 Years Old, 2 Kids, Needed a Much Needed Skin Rejuvenation. Sunnyvale, CA

I wanted to remove sun damage and age spots on my...

I wanted to remove sun damage and age spots on my face. Also, my skin texture, glow, and pores were terrible as I have aged. I had seen a few dermatologists but I was not able to get the results I was looking for after many treatments. Halo and Broad Band Light (BBL) treatments with Dr. Omeed Sani exceeded my expectations. I feel that my face is glowing with smaller pores and better texture. I feel comfortable to go out without any foundation or make up. I am very happy with my results and would recommend Halo and BBL to anybody. I paid $550 for BBL treatment $1,800 for Halo. I highly recommend this place to anyone.

Halo Treatment

I had been searching for a long time for a treatment to improve the glow and clarity of my skin. Wearing foundation and powder was not the best solution for me as it made my skin even more dull and tired looking. I have never had any major problems with my skin but I just wanted to have the natural and youthful look again. Most doctors were hesitant to do laser on my olive skin type but Dr. Sani recommended a conservative Light Halo treatment. I am very happy with my results and enjoy the freedom of not having to wear foundation and powder on a daily basis. I highly recommend the laser treatment to anyone looking to improve their appearance.

Dr. Omeed Sani is very knowledge and patient explaining the entire process. I felt very comfortable with my treatment and the doctor was diligent with the entire procedure. He called me after the treatment to make sure I was doing fine. This is a medical office where the doctor will do the treatment and not a medical spa.