51 Years Old, 2 Kids, Needed a Much Needed Skin Rejuvenation. Sunnyvale, CA

I wanted to remove sun damage and age spots on my...

I wanted to remove sun damage and age spots on my face. Also, my skin texture, glow, and pores were terrible as I have aged. I had seen a few dermatologists but I was not able to get the results I was looking for after many treatments. Halo and Broad Band Light (BBL) treatments with Dr. Omeed Sani exceeded my expectations. I feel that my face is glowing with smaller pores and better texture. I feel comfortable to go out without any foundation or make up. I am very happy with my results and would recommend Halo and BBL to anybody. I paid $550 for BBL treatment $1,800 for Halo. I highly recommend this place to anyone.
Sunnyvale Physician

Dr. Omeed Sani is very knowledge and patient explaining the entire process. I felt very comfortable with my treatment and the doctor was diligent with the entire procedure. He called me after the treatment to make sure I was doing fine. This is a medical office where the doctor will do the treatment and not a medical spa.