51 Year Old Mom of 3, Grandma of 5 Looking to Improve Skin Health / Reverse Sun Damamge - Sunnyvale, CA

As a 51 year old who spent way too much time...

As a 51 year old who spent way too much time loving the sun without protection, I really wanted to refresh my look but more importantly reverse the sun damage. An RN friend of mine said it looks like a clear canvas. I love how bright my skin is. I love how much healthier my skin not just looks but IS! I was in the 4% percentile for sun damage. Post laser 2 weeks, I was in the 88%. I'm so happy with the improved health of my skin. It's not just the look of my skin, it really is knowing that my skin is brighter because it is healthier.
Dr. Omeed Sani

Dr. Sani was so wonderful throughout the entire procedure. He's very thorough in setting appropriate expectations. He's so caring and genuinely concerned about my well being throughout. Not just my results but how I was doing. He, himself checked on me daily. From color matching post laser Oxygenetics foundation to the post laser kit he sent home, to follow up appointments, Dr. Sani and his staff are amazing! Per Dr. Sani's recommendation, I took an anit-viral med to avoid any blistering. I learned that I am sensitive to heavy hydrating moisturizers and that caused a little irritation but once I stopped the cream and opted for Oxygenetics by day the irritation immediately resolved.