31 Years Old - Botox in Glabella and Crows Feet

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I wanted to stop the worsening of the "11's" in my...

I wanted to stop the worsening of the "11's" in my glabella and lessen my crows feet. This was my first time getting Botox, so I was a little nervous reading all the reviews about swelling and bruising but I figured I could deal with that for a few days. I had 20 units put in my glabella, and 8 on the crows feet of each eye. The procedure was totally painless and I experienced ZERO swelling or bruising. I realize you don't see full results for two weeks, but I wanted to post my 3 day photos. I'll update as time goes by. Highly recommend Amie at Robertson Cosmetic Center in Sun Prairie, WI!

It's been a week and I'm loving it!

It's now been a week since my first ever round of Botox and I can no longer furrow my brow. I love it! My crease between my brows is fading. I think I need just a touch more on my right side crows feet and I'll be 100% satisfied. I go back in on Monday for my checkup and I'll ask her for just a tiny bit more then. Otherwise, I love it and I've had no ill effects! I'm definitely hooked!

31 years old - Botox to correct gummy smile

So, Monday I went in and had my upper lip injected with 6 units of Botox to correct my gummy smile. I was told I would feel really uncomfortable and weird when it kicked it. My Botox on my forehead and crows feet took 2-3 days to kick in, so I was expecting the same of my lip. As of today, I do not have even the slightest odd sensation in my lip and I'm not seeing any improvement. I will

Botox for Gummy Smile

I'm on day 5 after having my upper lip injected. I'm definitely not feeling the telltale "your lip will feel really awkward and uncomfortable" feeling my doc said I'd most certainly feel. I don't feel anything weird whatsoever. Which is making me wonder, did this work? Should I get more Botox injected? Was it a waste of money?? Does it just take longer to kick in around the mouth?

But as you can see, there appears to be improvement in the appearance of my natural smile. I can't wait to see if it "keeps working" and lowers it just a smidge more. Also, I can definitely still force a "BIG gummy smile" so maybe a few more days of it settling in will take care of that? Does everyone experience a weird uncomfortable feeling in their lip when having this done?

All in all, I'm pretty pleased, even though I'm still unsure if it is actually working. ZERO weird feeling (that I was told I would absolutely feel), but my lip seems lower, and my smile didn't become deformed. So...Hooray!?
Amie Neumier

Amie was great! She answered all my questions and make the procedure quick and painless. I'll definitely be a return customer!