Breast Reduction - Amazing Experience - Sun City West, AZ

I am so thrilled with my breast reduction surgery....

I am so thrilled with my breast reduction surgery. I wish I would have done this twenty years ago. I am 67 years old and was just so tired of lugging around heavy breasts and hated seeing pictures of myself. No matter what I wore, I could not minimize my very large breasts. Dr. Brown is a wonderful surgeon and I knew I was going to be in good hands after my first visit. I am so happy with my new appearance and love, love buying tops that don't fit like tents. I have so much more confidence and actually like seeing myself in a mirror. I only told a few people about my surgery and the rest of my friends think I lost an amazing amount of weight. Dr. Brown's staff is also great and I think we are lucky to have them here in AZ. The recovery was easy and I have no regrets. Thank you Dr. Brown. You gave me back my life!!
Scottsdale Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Brown is a gifted surgeon and I was in very capable hands. He really cares about his patients and spends the necessary time answering questions.