I Can See More Clearly Now and Look Awake! - Sun City Center, FL

My ophthalmologist noticed that I was lifting my...

My ophthalmologist noticed that I was lifting my eyebrows and trying to open up my eyes a lot when trying to focus for my exam. She suggested that I could have some minor surgery to remove the puffiness and create a natural crease where I had none. I have had a lot of prednisone in the past during chemo (cancer free 8 years, YAY!) and then again for Crohn's symptoms. So my lids had gotten permanently puffy and droopy, even after losing the pred weight. I am amazed at the results!! I did not expect to be transformed this way. It has done wonders for my attitude and the way I look....and that is that I look as happy as I am. I thank Dr. Mack for his expertise and Dr Oliva for the suggestion.
Tampa Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Mack is a pro. He was very good at explaining the procedure and recovery process. No one could have convinced me that this surgery would not only improve my eyesight, but make me feel so much better, but it did. I recommend him highly and thank him for his care.