33 Years Old, Tired Face - Summit, NJ

Dr. Soni was wonderful! During my procedure he...

Dr. Soni was wonderful! During my procedure he walked me through step by step what to expect. I had mild swelling/bruising and had minimal discomfort during the procedure. I had wonderful results, my temporal and cheek regions which looked "sunken in" and atrophic, now have a natural fullness. I am very pleased with the results Sculptra has given me. I would highly recommend a consultation with Dr. Soni to see if Sculptra would be right for you.
Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Dr. Hardik Soni has wonderful bedside manner and made me feel very comfortable both physically and emotionally. He spent a lot of time with me giving me his honest opinion of what he felt I could benefit from. I never felt rushed when I was with him and felt that he spent a lot of time making sure I was comfortable and happy. I have had multiple cosmetic procedures with him such as Botox, laser tattoo removal and skin rejuvination, injectable fillers (Juvederm/Restalyne) and most recently Sculptra. I have always been happy with my results and never disappointed. I would highly recommend Dr. Hardik Soni.