Delighted with Dr. Soni

I turned 50 in November and decided it was time to...

I turned 50 in November and decided it was time to let go of vain ideals and just grow older naturally and with dignity. On December 1, I decided to change my mind and not do that.

I've always had weak eyes that, as I get older, are constantly straining. I also don't sleep as well as I should; and, on top of everything, I have allergies. So basically, everything shows in and, annoyingly, under my eyes.

Starting about four years ago, I began Restylane injections in my eye troughs and have continued with varying success. The first few times were disasters. The next few, middling successes which I was delighted with because they were so much better than the initial treatments. But it wasn't until I came across Dr. Soni that I can say I'm truly pleased with the results.

A month earlier I had seen a doctor who had insisted on dissolving the residual Restylane in my face. Why? I can only assume to showcase his work: a dramatic before and after.

What it created was a disaster. Deep profound wrinkles that I had never had, and even after two sessions of Restylane, I was very unhappy.

Dr. Soni explained every possible scenario of the approaches I could take - including lasers, chemical peels, eye lifts, etc. Since I can't afford a lot of downtime at the moment, I decided to give Restylane another shot. It's a busy time for me and I have to see clients.

From the second I sat down in his chair, I knew he was very different from the previous doctors. His technique is superb and you really don't feel any pain - or relatively little. There was no bruising and very little swelling. In fact, the small bit of swelling I had under my left eye later that night was actually flattering, so I was hoping it would last.

But I'm delighted with the results. Absolutely delighted.

Considering the day before I was looking like the Crypt Keeper, I think for a first session and one day later...it's fantastic.

Can't recommend him highly enough.

Two days after new injections.

A little ruddy today and feel a little bit of swelling but otherwise, all good.

Picture on second day.

Forgot to add picture. Still ruddy. ????

About a month and a half after injections. Very pleased.

Summit Emergency Medicine Physician