66 Year Old Needing Facial Rejuvenation. Summit, NJ

I'm a 66 year old women who wanted a facial...

I'm a 66 year old women who wanted a facial rejuvenation without surgey, but felt very apprehensive about procedures and outcomes. I had furrows between my eyebrows along with aging loss of bone structure and muscle in my face. The resulting sag made me look tired and stressed, and glared my age. Encouraged by a friend, I made an appointment with a plastic surgeon she recommended. I'm so happy I did!
Summit Facial Plastic Surgeon

I am so happy a friend recommended Dr. Cranial to me! I'm an active 66 year old woman who has exercised regularly and eaten well for years, but the facial folds and furrows between my eyebrows made me look tired and stressed. I wanted to look into facial rejuvenation without surgery, but had real reservations having seen women who looked unnaturally done. Encouraged by my friend who recommended Dr. Carniol, I visited him for a consultation. Dr. Carniol was a wonderful listener, and very comprehensive and thorough in his explanation about procedures and outcomes. He analyzed my needs with a great eye and aesthetic sense. I'm delighted with the natural results of his work, as well as the ease and comfort of my procedures. Dr. Carniol uplifted my spirits right along with my facial folds! I do not hesitate to recommend Dr. Carniol to anyone in search of a caring, skilled plastic surgeon. You will find a friendly and efficient staff, a comfortable environment, and a doctor whose expertise will meet you needs.