25 Years Old, 38DDD, 170lbs, Going Down to a Small C Cup - Summit, NJ

I had my first consultation on November 30th. My...

I had my first consultation on November 30th. My PS is called Dr. Gardner from summit NJ. Hes amazing and knows how to listen to the patient. Well he did the usual and took pictures and documented what needed to be sent to the insurance comonay in order to be covered. I received a phone call in about 4 weeks from the office saying that my surgery is covered! Which I am very happy about. So now i am booked for February 17th! I can not wait!

Pre-op visit

I had on my pre op visit on Monday and everything seems great for my surgery which is in about 4 weeks. Im excited and nervous. The day before the surgery i will have to wash my breasts with an antibacterial wash and again the morning of the surgery. I cant wait for February 17th!!

Surgery in two days!!

As the days are getting closer I'm getting more and more nervous and anxious. I cant wait to see what my new breasts will look like but i am not ready for the pain. Lol. I've purchased everything i need including the hibiclens which i will be using tommorow night and the day of.

5 days post op

This is my fifth day after the surgery and i have some minor pains and soreness. I took my drains out on Friday and today my stitches came out. My PS told me i am able to take a shower tomorrow which im happy about. I love my breasts and how they came out. I do not know my size yet but i am assuming its a small C because they removed 2 and a half pounds from each breast. I couldnt be any happier.
New Jersey Plastic Surgeon