325 cc hp, 22 Years Old, 5'3 , 115 Pounds, 34 A - Berkeley Heights, NJ

After a very long time of juggling back and forth,...

After a very long time of juggling back and forth, I finally decided to have a breast augmentation consultation done. Picking a doctor was a no brainer for myself, Dr. Reza Momeni had done my mothers Breast augmentation back in 2005, he did a fantastic job and she swears she had the best recovery.

I was a little bit nervous to have my consultation with Dr. Momeni, I brought my best friend with me to help decide what implants would look best on my body. I'm so glad I listened to my mom, Dr. Momeni is very knowledgable, kind, and made me feel very comfortable throughout the consultation.

I have a very very small frame, with a very dull butt! (Haha) So I wanted to pick an implant size that gave me a similar projection to even out my body. I was really unsure of what implant sizes looked like, but I was positive I wanted silicone implants. Before Dr. Momeni measured my bust, my pictures were taken and I was allowed to try on different implant sizes to get an idea of what I was looking for. I decided between 270 - 300 cc was the range I was looking for.

After Dr. Momeni measured my bust and informed me of the range implant that would fit well on my chest with the right amount of projection I was looking for. We decided to order both the 280 and 290 cc high profile silicone implant. At the time of the surgery he will try both in my breast, it's up to his discretion what looks best.

My surgery will be a sub muscular 280 or 290 cc high profile silicone implant, incision under the bust.

Some of my inspiration pics of what I would like my breasts to look like..

2 months until surgery

Here are some pre op pics. I hardly fill out an a cup....

More inspiration photos ????????

One month away!

I'm getting excited and very very nervous. This is causing my to question my implant profile.. I'm wondering if I should have went with a moderate profile implant. Going back to the doc for another consultation two weeks before my surgery. Here's some more pics of me in a 32 A Victoria secret bra. as you can see I'm pretty flat, but this bra gives me a little cleavage!

Considering upping my CC's

3 weeks away!!! When I had my first consultation, the main thing I wanted to keep clear with my doc was that I wanted my breast to look natural and not too big for my body. Since my chest is very very small (my measured diameter was 10.5 cm) I couldn't go very big with a moderate profile implant. Which was what I wanted at first. I had to settle for a high implant profile to get in the high 200's. Now I'm thinking I want to go even bigger after looking at tons of before and after pictures. With the looks of my wish pics it seems I would be much happier with around 325 cc high profile. I'm headed back to the doc on the 23rd (two weeks before my surgery) to sign and pay my final documents. At that time I will meet with the nurse to try on a few bigger implants and see if I will make my final decision to go bigger!

Before pictures! 325 high profile it is

So I had my final appointment today to pay the final balance of my surgery; I met with my dr briefly afterwards and told him my issues. He told me that 325 high profile would be my sweet spot and so he ordered the implants today!

Two weeks until my surgery..I'm getting very anxious, or excited. I'm not exactly sure, I'm just trying to train my Brain to understand that this will be a huge change for my body..

New year new me- Body proportions- 10 days!!!!!

I'm so excited/ nervous/ have the biggest pit in my stomach/ want to party these 10 days away into the new year. I can't believe it's already almost here. I started taking all my vitamins last week before Christmas, and I'm planning to pick up my antibiotics from my pharmacy this weekend and do a little shopping for things I'll most likely need. I started watching gossip girl once my winter break started and I'm already in the second season so that's what I'll be doing most of the time during my recovery! It's going to be very hard for me to stay away from the gym I can feel it already...

8 days! Shopping and preparing

I have read a lot of reviews and a lot of girls have said that Walmart has a lot of great temporary bras for cheap. So I went and and bought 4 bras for around 7- 9$ each! They had a lot of great wireless bras and front closure bras.. Here's some pics of things I picked up today

Pictures in bras - Pre op

I can't believe it's only 5 days away. Some pics in the bras I bought from Walmart. I also bought two bras at the Victoria secret end of the year sale (hopefully they will fit me). And pictures in old bikinis.

4 days!!!!!

On the other side!!!

I can't even tell you how happy I am right now! I was so so nervous these past three days but dr.Momeni and his staff game me the most amazing experience I could have EVER ask for. They were so professional, gentle, and caring! I'm just so happy , here's a pic of right after surgery..

Day of surgery - nighttime update

Everything has been going well as long as I'm on top of my pain meds. I have no problem getting up and walking around the house today. My only issue is my big Portuguese Water Dog who wants to cuddle on me like he's a 10 pound pup.

Tomorrow i have my follow up apt to be fitted for a bra!

Post op day 2 - Riding High

I went for my follow up appointment today. My ps said everything looks great so I am allowed to shower tonight yay! He put a compression band on that he wants me to wear for a week to allow my boobs to settle! Cant wait to start seeing my final results.

The past two morning I have woken up extremely early due to pain from the sutures and pressure. I also feel like my ribs are bruising.. Is that normal?

This is my third day post op. Here are pics of my sutures that give me a lot of pain when i don't take my meds

4 days post op

Hi girls,
I've been feeling pretty shitty this morning and last night. I've been getting a deep pain at my left suture. I've all of a sudden started getting bad migraines, so I'm just going to relax and get some sleep today

Most comfortable spot in the world right now!

Feeling like the pain will never go away

5 days post op!

Breast are slowly dropping and softening up a bit. I started doing my Breast massages and excersises.

I stopped taking my pain pills on Sunday, and yesterday my BFF took me out to the mall to get my walk on. She bought me a get well present, a new bra, i actually started crying in the mall, I guess I'm still so emotional from all the meds lol.

Planning on trying on some old swimsuits and bras for before and after pics

Squishy squishy

One week

Ten days out

Still waiting for breast to drop.. But I love them!!

16 days- still no signs of dropping

It's been a little over two weeks since my surgery. I don't think I've seen much of a change in my breast but then again I look at them everyday.

Bikini pic

4 weeks update

4 weeks

Almost two months

Summit Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Momeni is excellent. He has a tremendous amount of experience and knowledge. From my consultation to surgery, I felt Dr. Momeni exceeded my expectations. After surgery when I had any questions or concerns, he was always redily available with answers. I am truly happy with my results and its only been week!