27years Old, 5'10, 160lbs, Mother of Three - Summerville, SC

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Going from a 36D while nursing to a sad 34B,...

Going from a 36D while nursing to a sad 34B, desperately want that fullness back. Tomorrow (11/11) I'll be getting 750cc, silicone, HP, under the muscle. I originally wanted 500cc, but after trying the sizers I decided I needed to go bigger. 750cc seems to be my number. Praying all goes well and they fit my frame!

Surgery day!

Today was the day. Got there at 7:15, did he paperwork and pee test. Spoke with the anesthesiologist, and got marked up. Everything happen really fast. I don't remember even falling asleep. Woke up with new boobies and my jacket on. The staff was amazing! I even got a little gift. Currently feeling very swollen/sore. I think I have a pinch nerve on my left side. :(

1Day post-op

Didn't get a lot of sleep last night. Not being able to sleep on my side is a real bummer. The pain is still there, but not as bad as yesterday. Still very swollen, but they're looking good!

The ugly frakenboobs :(( 1day post-op

2 days post op

2 Days post-op and I finally got to take a shower!! The husband helped with washing my hair since lifting my arms up still hurt. Still very swollen/sore, but def feeling better than I was yesterday.

3 days post-op

Seem like each day gets a little better. Still really swollen, but the sore/stiffness slowly goes away the more I move around. The bra I had post surgery was a size medium and is now way too small. I tried the zip up size 1XL and it was an epic fail. DON'T buy zip ups!

Best bra yet

4 days post-op

Was hoping to be done with the meds today. Instead woke up with a horrible migraine. Other than that, it was a good boob day. Still sitting high and looking square shape. Loving the new bra I got from Walmart. Drove for the first time since surgery with no problems. Post-op appt is Friday. ????????

4days post-op

Good boob day

The tightness is slowly going away. I did wake up with a migraine tho, I really wanted to be done taking the meds. But the pain was so bad I ended up taking a pain killer just so I could get out of bed :(. Boobs seem to be dropping a little. My left incision is kinda making me nervous. It's a little red and noticed a little bit of blood on my bra. Praying everything is okay and not early stages of infection.

One week PO

Had my first post op appt today. All is well. Tape stays on the incisions for another 3 weeks or unless it comes off naturally. Looks like the swelling as gone down and not as stiff. Driving fine, no need for meds. Besides sleeping upright I think I'm getting used to having new boobs already. ????????

10dpo

Today will be spent cleaning the house and getting ready for thanksgiving. Everyday keeps getting better! Lifting/cleaning/ driving and showering. I'm having zero problems. I get a sore/achy feeling every now and then, but can't complain. Sleeping upright is getting really old, but I can't sleep on my side just yet. Highly recommend getting a travel neck pillow after surgery!

Boob sweat!

Forgot to post I was cleared 1week post-op to start light workouts. I got on the elliptical (without using the hand bars) for my 1st workout. Felt good! The boob sweat was ridiculous tho!

Getting bigger!

They're slowly softening up, but still looking square.

1mth

Happy one mth to my ladies. Still tight but I can tell they're starting to drop and fluff. LOVE my boobs!

Getting rounder

Really happy with my results so far. I know they're going to keep changing. Slowly losing the square shape and they're starting to feel more squishy. Tomorrow I'll have my 1 mth post op appt. I'll be having my tape removed from my incisions. Which I'm excited about. Soon I can wear normal bras and sleep on my side. Only thing that's really bothering is how low my nipples are. But I know when the implants settle more they should move back up.

Almost 5 weeks

Almost 5 weeks and doing really well. One more week till I can wear a real bra! They're feeling squishy like real boobs and sit sitting perfectly. Can finally sleep on my side as long as I wear a very supportive sports bra. Which has been amazing!

Pic

Sooo happy!!

Never in a million years did I think I'd love my body again after three kids.

Happy New Years!

Starting the new year with these beautiful sisters. 7 weeks postop.

Before and after

Just some boob fun

Update

Haven't posted in awhile. But 10weeks post op and my ladies are measuring a size 34G ????????

Update

Still in love and just keep getting bigger and better!

Nursing/weightloss left me with a sad 34b. My...

Nursing/weightloss left me with a sad 34b. My confidence was gone. It's been 3mths since surgery and I'm so in love. I would do it all over again, in a heart beat. I went from that sad 34b to a 34G/36DDD. The first 6 weeks went by so quickly. I was back at the gym in no time. My new boobs match my frame perfectly!
Summerville Plastic Surgeon

I LOVE everyone in that office. So polite and patient with me. I seriously changed my mind on the size 4 times. My own husband was irritated, but not Dr. Schimpf and his team. Amazing pre and post care! Highly recommend Sweet Grass.