27years Old, 5'10, 160lbs, Mother of Three - Summerville, SC

Going from a 36D while nursing to a sad 34B,...

Going from a 36D while nursing to a sad 34B, desperately want that fullness back. Tomorrow (11/11) I'll be getting 750cc, silicone, HP, under the muscle. I originally wanted 500cc, but after trying the sizers I decided I needed to go bigger. 750cc seems to be my number. Praying all goes well and they fit my frame!

Surgery day!

Today was the day. Got there at 7:15, did he paperwork and pee test. Spoke with the anesthesiologist, and got marked up. Everything happen really fast. I don't remember even falling asleep. Woke up with new boobies and my jacket on. The staff was amazing! I even got a little gift. Currently feeling very swollen/sore. I think I have a pinch nerve on my left side. :(

1Day post-op

Didn't get a lot of sleep last night. Not being able to sleep on my side is a real bummer. The pain is still there, but not as bad as yesterday. Still very swollen, but they're looking good!

The ugly frakenboobs :(( 1day post-op

2 days post op

2 Days post-op and I finally got to take a shower!! The husband helped with washing my hair since lifting my arms up still hurt. Still very swollen/sore, but def feeling better than I was yesterday.

3 days post-op

Seem like each day gets a little better. Still really swollen, but the sore/stiffness slowly goes away the more I move around. The bra I had post surgery was a size medium and is now way too small. I tried the zip up size 1XL and it was an epic fail. DON'T buy zip ups!

Best bra yet

4 days post-op

Was hoping to be done with the meds today. Instead woke up with a horrible migraine. Other than that, it was a good boob day. Still sitting high and looking square shape. Loving the new bra I got from Walmart. Drove for the first time since surgery with no problems. Post-op appt is Friday. ????????

4days post-op

Good boob day

The tightness is slowly going away. I did wake up with a migraine tho, I really wanted to be done taking the meds. But the pain was so bad I ended up taking a pain killer just so I could get out of bed :(. Boobs seem to be dropping a little. My left incision is kinda making me nervous. It's a little red and noticed a little bit of blood on my bra. Praying everything is okay and not early stages of infection.

One week PO

Had my first post op appt today. All is well. Tape stays on the incisions for another 3 weeks or unless it comes off naturally. Looks like the swelling as gone down and not as stiff. Driving fine, no need for meds. Besides sleeping upright I think I'm getting used to having new boobs already. ????????

10dpo

Today will be spent cleaning the house and getting ready for thanksgiving. Everyday keeps getting better! Lifting/cleaning/ driving and showering. I'm having zero problems. I get a sore/achy feeling every now and then, but can't complain. Sleeping upright is getting really old, but I can't sleep on my side just yet. Highly recommend getting a travel neck pillow after surgery!

Boob sweat!

Forgot to post I was cleared 1week post-op to start light workouts. I got on the elliptical (without using the hand bars) for my 1st workout. Felt good! The boob sweat was ridiculous tho!

Getting bigger!

They're slowly softening up, but still looking square.

1mth

Happy one mth to my ladies. Still tight but I can tell they're starting to drop and fluff. LOVE my boobs!
Summerville Plastic Surgeon

Very patient, knowledgeable and answered all my questions/concerns with ease.