26 Yrs Old, 3 Children and a Very Much Needed Breast Augmentation+lift - Woolloomooloo, AU

After having 3 children my breasts had pretty much...

After having 3 children my breasts had pretty much dropped half way down my chest very saggy and looked terrible, I was very ashamed of my body and hated looking at my reflection in the mirror. I had been thinking about and wanting a breast augmentation and lift for many years and decided to go ahead and book a consultation with a surgeon. I did a little bit of research and decided i'd go into the park clinic plastic surgeons Sydney and i must say i couldnt have been more satisfied with the Professional and Friendliness of the entire staff. Atmosphere very laid back and high quality. Dr. Alex Phoon and Staff makes it super simple to understand all the details and info and creates a very positive experience. My outcome was better than I had ever expected. Wonderful surgeon, I would suggest that you stop looking any further and go straight to park clinic Plastic Surgery, DR. ALEX PHOON. I really couldn't thank him enough for the amazing work he has done. I am one happy mummy, I love my make over I am now forever infront of my mirror my breasts look better than ever.
Sydney Plastic Surgeon