Primary Rhinoplasty and Septoplasty - London, GB

The large size of my nose always bothered me and I...

The large size of my nose always bothered me and I decided to have the surgery done to increase my confidence, which it definitely has.
Mr Matti could see immediately what needed to be done and made suggestions which wre veryhelpful as to the eliminating the bump on my nose and not just reducing the projection. He also disagnosed a deviated septum which he corrected for me during the surgery.
I am of Anglo-Indian descent so was concerned about losing my ethnicity. However my nose fits my face structure perfectly. It was very much "made to measure" and not some tiny nose that looks out of place.
During the surgery he also built up the bridge which I'm very happy about. It was a very thorough and artistic job. My breathing/sinuses are also better since the septum has been re-aligned.
I wasn't keen on the care at the Weymouth though. I wasn't checked on regularly and had to ask if I could go home. They also rushed through the meds and procedures - a printed sheet would have been helpful. So I'd only say think about your choice of hospital.
His office staff are super lovely and I had three follow-up consultations included in the price. Mr Matti encouraged me to come back if I have any problems in the future, but that seems unlikely.
My scar has healed beautifully and amazingly I didn't feel any pain.
It's been a very positive experience and outcome for me.
London Plastic Surgeon