Im 2 Weeks and 3 Days out on Lipotuck - Sugarland, TX

I got a procedure called lipotuck done in...

I got a procedure called lipotuck done in Sugarland, TX. I love it so far, so good. Im still swollen, but Id be happy even if I didnt get smaller. Being so flat is wonderful. He said Im very swollen still.

I didnt know that for the first week or so that Id be walking hunched over. Its been interesting. It did make my lower back hurt a lil. I also had anxiety attacks when my garment was off for the first few times after surgery. I already suffer from anxiety but hadnt had a prob with it for a while until I saw my cut. I never realized I was the type to freak out on stuff like that. I am cut to the middle of each butt cheek.. I got a lil bit of a lift from the hip area since I had sagging skin there too. He also gave me aggressive lipo on back hips and flanks.

I love his staff and him! They are great!

It was very painful on day 2,3,4 and I was a little better by day 5. Day 1 I was drugged up so I was super on day 1. I didnt sleep on my sides at all for the first 2 wks and still have trouble doing so. Im not used to it... its weird without all my hip cushion. Days 5-8 were still a little painful but by day 9 I was ready to go go go. I do have to admit being so dependent on ppl was hard for me. My house was a mess and I hated not being able to clean it! Even tho my body was doing a little better I still could not clean as I wanted to but by day 9 you will feel sooo much better.

Im 2wks 3 day out and Im still in my garment and a lil swollen but I can drive and do little things around the house. You will get tired quicker than usual so take breaks and dont expect to do it all at once. Im getting smaller and smaller but I hear it takes month to see the final result. Keep those binders on!! Yay! Im almost there!! pic after 6 weeks out

Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

He's gifted, smart, friendly, affordable. I got tummy tuck and lipo to my back hips flanks for 11,500 bc of a discount for having a decent bmi. Please ask for discounts available. I did off top and I got one. I will be going back for my breast lift/aug bc I feel the incision was done perfectly and I was sewn up beautifully. I am healing great and He has kept me on task the whole way. I definitely got my moneys worth.