happy with my new boobies :)- Sugar Land, TX

Hello everyone. I've been on this site for couple...

Hello everyone. I've been on this site for couple on the now and let me tell you, it's helped me out alot! So thanks ladies. I'm currently a 34a ..maybe aa. And I'm hoping to be a full c! I only weigh 89 pounds and I'm 5' 4. I had my consulatation with Dr feldman and he is awesome. Looking forward to my surgery less than 2 weeks from now.

wish boobs

Here is pictures of me before ... :(

before pictures

Let's try this again. . Here are my before pictures. . . As you can tell, I hardly have anything. I also have scoliosis as well :(

surgery tomorrow!

Oh my gosh I am sooooo excited for tomorrow :) ... the day I've been waiting for such a long time .... sooo nervous but excited. Think I am more excited though. I'm all ready !!!!!! 335 is what my doctor is going with...

surgery went well

I had my surgery on March 1st and it went well. I was so nervous and scared but it was a piece of cake. I arrived on time. Took a pregnancy test ... Spoke to my amazing nurse Angela and she gaved me my iv needle and she really did help me calm down alot! She was the sweetest . Then came the anesthesiologist .. he asked about my health and was nice as well. Dr feldman came in after and greeted me with a big warm smile and marked me and explained some details about what he was going to do. Next thing I know I was walked in the OR and layed down. Boy I was super nervous then! Last thing I remembered i was talking to one of the nurses about something and Lee the anesthesiologist was like he wants to know what we were talking about and she was like no it's a girl talk lol. It was funny . I don't even remember what we were talking about honestly . I felt the medicine going in my body and he told me to take deep breathes in the mask and I was knocked out zzzzzz lol. Next then I know I worked up in the recovery room and Angela was there saying it went well and checking up on me and I asked for my boyfriend .. on the ride home I was dozing off cause I was so sleepy still!

updates :)

Sorry for late updates but I've been busy with work and life .. but I absolutely love my results .. Dr feldman ended up placing 415 cc natrelle inspira srf implants .. I'm so happy he went bigger . Here are some pictures from before, week 1 and week 2. I am now 2 weeks and 2 days .

Here are my incisions. My doctor did a great job with my incision. . Neat and fading away greatly . I'm happy!
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Dr feldman has changed my life in so many ways! I'm glad I have chosen him to do my ba. He's very professional, honest, and did a wonderful job! Right when I met him, I've got a great vibe from him and I said to myself and my boyfriend "yes this is going to be my doctor". This was my second consultation ever and I was not going to see another doctor so i paid my deposit right away after our consultation and booked my surgery date! He explained everything and I knew I was going to be on good hands. Too bad he only specialize in breast augmentation because i would see him for other surgeries lol . He is wonderful !!! From the time you step in the door it's a welcoming feeling. Jeannette was so nice and she answered all my emails quickly everytime I was worried about something. Angela was very comforting and I'm glad she was my care nurse.. her attitude was great towards me. Overall my experience with Dr feldman and his staff was amazing!! I'm super satisfied with my results and I highly recommend everyone to Dr feldman.