Dr. Horndeski and Ultimate Breast Lift Are AMAZING!!!! - Sugarland, TX

I was a 32DD who after two pregnancies REALLY...

Texas Plastic Surgeon

I was a 32DD who after two pregnancies REALLY wanted a breast lift. It's not a life threatening kind of thing, but it was something that I really wanted for myself. I started researching the procedure 3 years ago. I started talking to local p-doc's in my area and when I learned about getting a breast lift I was EXTREMELY disheartened. Here I thought I could get "my girls" back to the way were, but didn't realize what I was going to have to give up in return. They told me I would not only have an ugly vertical anchor scar, but that I was also going to need implants otherwise they said it wouldn't look right. Implants for a breast lift? I started crying on the way home. I didn't think I was going to have to make such tradeoffs. I gave up for awhile, but then I started researching the internet and calling doctors in other cities (LA and Miami) that I thought would have the "best" p-doc's in the country. To my disappointment, after multiple consultations with different doctors they were bascially telling me the same thing. Then I found this site last year and found Dr. Horndeski. Essentially the Ultimate Breast Lift - Horndeski Method was the answer to my prayers. I thought it might be too good to be true. I asked Dr. Horndeski, if this is so great why isn't every p-doc doing this. He did say he was training new doctors in his technique and that reassured me some. However, Jana (who is a sweetheart by the way) put me in touch with previous patients. After talking to them, reading all the reviews on this site, and having my consultation with Dr. Horndeski I was in!!!! Does Dr. Horndeski talk fast and like an engineer, yes. However, I wasn't looking for a friend, I was looking for results. I had my surgery in February and almost 6 months later I have the boobs I dreamed about (and used to have) and you can barely see the scars like I hoped. There is still some pleating around my areolas, but Dr. Horndeski said it should resolve itself over time. I realize that I paid Dr. Horndeski, but I still feel sooo grateful to him. I am DEFINITELY not the type to leave reviews (almost did on Tripadvisor once) but I was so thrilled with the results that I felt I had to share. I wish there was a doctor in my area that could have performed the Ultimate Breast Lift because travelling for surgery is not ideal and I have friends who want the procedure, but can't travel because of family or their job. That said, the Staybridge suites were very nice and like I said - the effort was worth it because I got results!!!! Thank you Dr. Horndeski. Office staff were as nice as can be. Elisa answered all my questions and gave me her cell phone. Definitely called her a few times for reassurances and she was very helpful :)