Weight Lifted off my Chest! - Sugarland, TX Bellosma Method

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I wanted a breast lift without the ugly scars. My...

I wanted a breast lift without the ugly scars. My neck and back hurt all the time. I felt lije Inwas carrying a bowling ball on my chest. I researched all doctors and came accross Dr Horndeski. Once I saw his method I was sold. I emailed the office and set up a phone interview, then two days later scheduled my appointment for surgery. It was a little scary going to have a proceedure done on blind faith. I looked st all of his breast lifts without implants. I was sold! I did read one had review on the doctor, so I called and asked about it- explanation was good. I continued to move forward. I just got my Ultimate Breast Lift aka Horndeski Method this past Tuesday. Everything went as expected. I am thrilled with the results!

One week Looking good!

I am so happy I did this. Getting drains out today!

Drains out Today!

I went to my doctor this morning and she removed the drains! I feel so much better today without the jugs.. I can be normal again and take a shower without carrying the jugs (drains) in with me.

Day 12 post op

Day 12 feeling good. Starting to feel normal again. Taking showers has gotten easier. I can reach my microwave now. Still don't reach above my head, I think The Girls are healing nice.

Two weeks Post Op

Removed tape. Finally got to see my nipples. They are still swollen but will go down and look better at around two months. I am only two weeks post op.

Three weeks feeling good

Three weeks post op. Feeling good. I can lift my arms above my head. Take normal showers and do most things like I used to. Still have scabbing around incisions so have tightness and being careful not to stretch to far. Thrilled I had it done! The daily results change and it is a process. Love how I feel! Even if they were Ugly.. I would love it! It feels that much better.

Almost 5 weeks

Starting to get back to normal. Still wearing bra 24-7 going down in size. Which is good thing. I love how I feel! Scars below are starting to heal. Will be glad when all of the hardness is gone. Outsides are soft inside still hard. Like an ice team melting! Lol

Seven weeks

I am back to normal. Still have some scabbing around nipples. Overall healing is almost complete. I am so happy I did this!! Best thing I have ever done. Feel better! Look better! More energy! Love it!!

My first swimsuit photo

Excited I actually fit into a normal swimsuit Top!!! Do not hang out on sides or bottoms!! Love my new little girls!!

Thrilled with my surgery! 6 months later

I am almost 6 months post surgery. I will go in for some scar revision on the sides. But I love my boobs and would do it all over again! No back pain, or neck pain! I did the full surgery so I have the scars under my boobs. They do not bother me at all!!! I would recommend Dr Horndeski to everyone!

Dr Horndeski was very professional and I coukd tell he knew what ge was doing. He showed me photis of the actual surgery and explained tge proceedure in detail. The next day we headed to Lake Jackson for the actual surgery. That was a suprise as I thought we were going accross the street based on other reviews. Lake Jackson is 45 minutes from his office. I loved all the staff in Lake Jacson- they were all fun and upbeat. They all knew Dr Horndeski and his many patients who have come from all over the world. Dr Horndeski came in, marked me up with his blacl marker then said I will see you in surgery. I got my coctail (anesthetia) and only remember waking uo and reafy to leave. I was able to get up and down all night to got to the restroom without assistance. It was hard but manageable. I woukd defintely do it again and he woukd be the doctor I chose again!