Breast Reduction/Lift Officially DONE! Sugar Land, TX

So I went to see Dr. Horndeski for second...

So I went to see Dr. Horndeski for second consultation and after reading all the reviews on here and speaking with 5 different patients regarding their personal experience with their results after breast reduction and lift I was convinced that I had done my research, so I finally put my deposit for date and scheduled! this is serious now but can't wait! (this is something that I have contemplated with for over 25 years!)

3 weeks until the new girls are here!

Picked up prescriptions today. Thoroughly talked to to Dr Horndeski about questions I had regarding some minor needed revisions I've seen on here and explained different scenarios and I kept in mind that every case different. Regardless, he is the best (in my opinion) and no one else does this technique therefore and the proof is on here, as well as, everyone I have chatted with on here and the referrals given and personally talked with recon firms that I am still confident in my decision with going to Dr. Horndeski.

PS: his bedside manners may not be as great as I would like them to be but his breast reduction results makeup for this little flaw. His social skills aren't the best, but once he goes into details of surgery he comes to life and shows that he truly loves what he does for us! ????

Posting post pix

Posting post pix to help others but please bare with me cuz I haven't had the courage to do without clothes I'm a 38 I as in indigo!

breastfeeding reduction done? with Dr.Hordeski

I'm so thrilled with my results can't to show yall.! PS I showed my friend who had her "NORMAL" lollipop/anchor cut breast reduction done with one of Houstons breast reduction specialist about 6 months ago and I felt bad showing her mine because mine are mines are so beautiful even with all the tape and swelling!

Pics coming soon!

Tips B4 surgery w/ Dr.Horndeski having Ultimate Breast Lift

Right before your surgery date here are a few helpful tips:

Buy your BALCONETTE style bra with light padding available in most brands. Buy 1 to 2 sizes bigger than size desired in cup and band this will give you the extra room for swelling and comfort after surgery. I desired a full D so I bought DD and DDD and normally a 38 but due to swelling I needed a 40 or 42 in the band. Trust me you will need the extra room! And what ever doesn't fit return later. *push up bras will not work

After you get your prescriptions for meds fill ASAP and make sure you take with you to hospital day of surgery. Cause you will definitely need the muscle me!

Day of surgery where something comfy but a must is a button up top. I recommend buying 1 to 2 sizes bigger than normal for extra comfort and room for bandages and cast like support put on after surgery. After surgery the last thing you want to do is move your arms so wear something that you will go straight to bed in once you get home.

1 day pre op

Because I don't have the guts to post a complete nude chest/breast pic this is gonna be as good as it gets.
My bra size was a 38 I as in indigo! My breast were large with no bra they hung below elbows! And nipples were huge! At least 4-5 in. breast were also uneven as u will be able to see in this pic.

Approx. 2 weeks post Op

Before anyone starts criticizing I bruise easy.

I am loving how everything is coming along. Very happy with results so far. Twins are nice and perky as you can see and tape holding up and stitches are self dissolving/ absorbable.

Say HELLO to my little friends!

Full frontal of chest... (I bruise easy so please focus on that) loving results. I was a 38i now with swelling I'm a full DD but once swelling down I think I'll be a full D.

Right before tape comes off

Healing nicely

8 weeks post op

Everything going accordingly. Very pleased with results. Still swollen in some spots but definitely looking more natural everyday. Best thing I've ever done!
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Horndeski is Very professional. Its all business with the doctor. He loves his job and it clearly shows once he goes into the details of his work and the magic he does is all over his results. He is a bit on the quiet side so def come in with a list of questions to ask. Very sweet and kind. His office staff is also sweet but they def need a refresher on customer service before and after procedure.