31 Year Old 450-500cc High Profile Allergan Natrelle Inspira Submuscular Inframammary - Sugarland, TX

So, after pumping and breastfeeding my son for 13...

So, after pumping and breastfeeding my son for 13 months I am so ready to get my boobs fixed. I went for my consultation in June and originally thought I wanted to go with the moderate plus 371-397cc, but after looking at more before and after photos I decided to go with high profile. So at my pre op I tried on high profile sizers and was told to get the look I am going for I would need to go with the 450-500cc implants. I was really nervous because it sounded so big at first, but I know that it would be the best size because of my measurements and the implant width. I am 5'3, usually between 120-125 lbs, and wear a 34B. My son is 17 months, so any tips on recovery with a toddler would be helpful! Also, how long before getting back in the gym?

Before in bikini top

Surgery Day

They're here! I got really light headed after my IV got started. I could taste the Lidocaine in my mouth that the nurse gave me to numb my hand before the IV. So when the doctor was marking me I had to lay down a few times. Surgery seemed really quick. I woke up nauseous and lightheaded and in pain. Ride home seemed quick even though it was an hour long. I've been laying propped up in bed since then. Pain has gotten up to a 7, but nothing unbearable and is coming down now. It's just my chest muscles that hurt. I can't see them until My first post op on Monday, because the doctor said not to remove my bra or strap until then. Going to try to follow his instructions even though I am dying to see them! I ended up with 485cc Alergan Natrelle Inspira high profile. I don't usually handle meds well so I think that's why I was nauseous and lightheaded. So glad this parts over, now the wait to drop and fluff! I'm so happy I have boobs now ????
Oh yeah my poor 17 month old has been crying at my door because he wants me. I think for me that's the most painful thing to deal with so far.

One day post op

Today was a lot better than yesterday. I did have to take 2 Norco around 3:00 this morning because of the pain, but have been back to just taking one since then. I'm just so tired from all the meds. I went to the grocery store with my husband and son today. I rode in one of the little handicap carts and was fine until we were almost finished then I started to get nauseous. I did get to rock my son for his nap because I propped my arm that he was laying on on my leg, so my leg was holding his weight. So when he fell asleep my husband carried him to our bed and we took a nap together. It made my day! I love my sweet boy!

Two days Post op

so, I still had a lot of pain really early in the morning and had to take 2 Norco again. But after that I got up and got ready and we just went to an open house. I have a hair appointment at 3:15 to get my hair shampooed, cut, and styled. So I'm happy about that! I'm thinking tomorrow I'll switch to Tylenol instead of Norco. I do not regret my decision at all, I just cannot wait to see them on Monday! I will be able to post some pics then.

well I thought I was going to be able to take my strap off today and take a full shower, but as soon as the Dr saw me he knew I had a hematoma. So, I'm going back in at 3:30 today to have surgery to clean it out. So stressed out and unhappy.

Day after surgery to remove blood from hematoma

Had another post op today and the girls are great!

I'm so happy with my decision and love my new breasts. I still have a lot of healing to do, but at my appointment today my Dr said they look great. I can't wait to see the gradual changes in the next few months and CANNOT wait to wear some fun bikinis in Cabo in February. I'll be posting some pics in the next few days. Feel free to ask me any questions!

more updates

Ice packs

Dropping already

After in previous large bikini top from Victoria Secret

2 weeks post op

More Updates and Danskin Sports Bras

So happy with my results and I know they are going to continue to get better!
I found two comfortable Danskin bras at Walmart for $12 a piece. I've worn a lot of them before my Augmentation and was happy I was able to find some afterwards. I wear athletic clothes a lot during the day, so I like to keep a large selection of sports bras. I tried on about 10 different styles and sizes, and definitely needed to. The white one is a 36D and is not a racerback and is adjustable around just like a regular bra and the black one is a 36B , surprisingly, and is a racerback that closes in the front.

Tab Bra, sports bra, and more pics

I ordered a Tab Bra, which is what Anna1989 wore after her augmentation. I took my own measurements and emailed them to a distributor in Canada. She recommended the one with cups that stretch a little to accommodate swelling and size change. I'm pretty sure it is the Tab Sports Bra. It has the shelf/guides on the inside, just like the original Tab Bra. The band and straps do not stretch at all, so it gives consistent support. Fits very snug and is a 34C. It was $125 with tax and shipping included.

Almost 5 weeks post op

Almost 5 weeks post op

Victoria Secret Swimsuit Tops and Bra

2 months post op!

3 months post op

3 months post op and they are so soft. I feel completely normal and can lift anything now. Still so happy with my decision and results.

1 year post op

1 year post op and so happy with my results and decision! Clothes, bathing suits and basically everything looks better now. No regrets here! I would recommend Dr. Evan Feldman to anyone.
Texas Plastic Surgeon

I could not be happier with choosing Dr. Feldman for my Breast Augmentation. My results are better than I could have ever imagined. I found him online and was extremely impressed with his online gallery. My consultation with him was my first and last. I did not feel rushed at all, and he answered all of my questions honestly. I really liked the fact that he would not give me a look that he knew would not suit me and how confident he is in his work. His patient coordinator Jeanette was extremely helpful and always answered my questions quickly. I would recommend Dr. Feldman to anyone in the Houston/Sugarland area or anyone who would be willing to travel. It would definitely be worth it! He will definitely exceed your expectations.