45 YO- C Section and 65lb Weight Loss - Sugar Land, TX

I've been unhappy with my weight for quite some...

I've been unhappy with my weight for quite some time and decided to do something about it. Lost 65 lbs in a year and was left with apron and lots of loose skin on my stomach. Also not happy with saggy breasts, flat butt, and saggy arms. Went to Dr, Azul (after careful research) with all of my issues. He was so calm, patient, and informative. He made me nail down what was most bothersome, which was my stomach. I then told him i was interested in BBL. Most docs would just do it and take your money. He explained to me that i didn't have enough fat to get the projection i was looking for, so he suggested a panniculectomy, tummy tuck and lipo and then we could see how i liked those results. Well i just went for my follow up and i am truly amazed. He did such a great job with giving me a washboard stomach that it now looks like i have a little butt projection! In addition, he was so gentle with me when removing the bandages and drains. He is the best and should i decide to move ahead with my breasts and arms, i would not dream of going to any other physician.
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon