30yo no kids. Ultimate Breast Lift with Mini Reduction 32F - Sugarland, TX

I am so excited with the results. I can finally...

2 Week Video Update
0:23
I am so excited with the results. I can finally wear all the clothes I want. It is difficult being a size 6 (or so lol) and not being able to wear fun clothes because my breast were so large and low. I did my research so I knew exactly what I wanted my breast to look like. I asked for them to be as high as possible (starting under the collar bone). I wanted some space between them and I asked for large areolas.

My before picture. I was a 32 long.

My before pic. 32F. There is no upper pole fullness. One is bigger then the other. My areolas are HUGE. They were also wider then by body.

Swimsuit pic. 17 days post op.

I can't get in water yet but I couldn't resist trying on a bikini top. Triangle tops used to dig into my shoulders and neck because of the weight. I won't need a swimsuit with support. Can't wait for the 2 month mark. I took this pic today.

Post op day 1 after wraps removed

So these updates aren't in order so please bear with me. This is the following day after surgery. Dr. Horndeski took off my wraps and I was totally pleased. I stayed at the recommended staybridge and the place is great.

One month post op

The girls are much softer. My arm mobility has improved. My scar underneath is closed so I'm starting silicone sheets for scar treatment.

3 month Anniversary!

Ok so my boobs are back to their original size. The scars are healing but one scar is better then the other. I have gone bra less a few times but I prefer to wear one. They are much softer and have a more natural shape.

3 month scar progress

My right scar is healing better then my left. Almost all the puckering is gone. I've been using scaraway long silicone sheets. It is very important to find bras that keep the girls separate to avoid dog ears. Chantelle and Wacoal are the best. I will post a pick later. Some of my bras were sitting right on top of the scars and making dog ears in the middle. I regularly massage the scars near my cleavage to make sure they stay flat.

5 Month Update

I am starting to notice my scars are healing. My breast have dropped and feel softer. They look more natural. I have been wearing scaraway silicone sheets since the beginning of the scar healing process. The price can add up but it is worth it. I massage my scars regularly because the area around the scar is a little harder and I don't want scar tissue to build up. Overall I couldn't be more pleased with my results. My cleavage scar is a bit high so I'm not ready to wear low cut shirts but I can go braless and wear low back items.
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Horndeski and his staff are so caring.