Revision Liplift Scar - Sugar Land, TX

I went to see Dr. Horndeski for an original lip...

I went to see Dr. Horndeski for an original lip lift in 2015 which turned out beautiful but still wasn't lifted quite as high as I wanted. I understand that if too much skin is removed, there is no going back so its better to be slightly conservative. The scar was perfection though. I wanted a slight lift more and wanted to go back to Dr. Horndeski but I have an extreme fear of flying and I reside in Los angeles so a second flight was really scary to face. I ended up having a second lip lift with a doctor in Los Angeles in the beginning of 2016 that left me with a very unsightly scar that was thick, raised and very visible. It was pretty bad. I think my skin does not heal well at all in general so any time I have a cut, I am nervous how it will heal. After living with the scar for some time, I decided I had to fix it and decided to take the flight to Texas. I could not be happier with this decision! Dr. Horndeski seriously did an amazing job. My scar is virtually invisible and he had a very bad scar to work with. I ask my boyfriend and friend how the scar looks now and they both say, what scar? It looks that good. Also, I was nervous about the numbing injection, especially with a thick scar there, but it wasn't bad for me at all. I was prepared for a lot of pain and for me, it wasn't painful. I know everyone is different in their pain tolerance level. He really is amazing at what he does, his technique for incisions is different, with internal sutures and one you easily pull out yourself and the technique was perfect for my skin. And my lips are lifted and so pretty! It's kind of unbelievable. My experience could not have been better. And Elisa, his assistant was also wonderful and a sweetheart! She answered all my questions and is available any time if I need to ask why something, I can call or text. I am very grateful!
Texas Plastic Surgeon

He was wonderful, I am very grateful!