Lip Lift. Take 2! - Sugarland, Texas NOT WORTH IT

My lip transformation journey started in Novemeber...

My lip transformation journey started in Novemeber when I got the perma lip. Although, it made my lips fuller I still had a very long lip and spacing between my upper lip and nose. I had my first lip lift in March. I had some asymmetry and scarring. This review is on my new lip lift from a different doctor.

Post op day 3

Everything is going well. No pain. Still swollen in my face and nose, but that is normal. The right cupids bow is still slightly higher, but it has always been before any surgery. I just couldnt tell as much because I barely had an upper lip.

Mm's removed

5 mm's were removed for the first surgery.
4 on right and 5 on the left this time, with 9 mm's removed from the corners. I measured at 2cm's before any surgery.
I will re measure after the swelling has gone down.

Post op day 5

I removed my suture today. A lot less swelling. :)

Front view difference

One week

Feeling good :)

Day 18

Still looking good. The incision is still slightly numb and tight feeling, but I remeber this lasted over a month last time. My nose is still swollen, especially the tip, but there is no distortion to my nostrils at all. Feeling good!

Full face before and after

1 month post

Looking good. The scar is still red and itches a little. I do still have some swelling in my nose and around my lips, but it's still very early.

One year difference

The before picture is what started this journey for me!

Feeling very discouraged

Almost month 3 and I don't even recognize myself. My nose looks different and my corners of my mouth turn down. I got Botox yesterday to see if that will lift them. My nose looks distorted and big and I still have lines that go down from the corners of my nose so when I smile I have these huge puffy things that stick out. Will this go away? I can't even look in the mirror.

Feeling better @ 15 weeks

The swelling in my nose and side of my face are going down day by day. I still have some spitting sutures and the incisiin is still red and itches. I'm not too concerned about the sutures, bc they do not completely dissolve for at least 6 months.
I had botox to lift my corners and will definitely keep doing it.

Not worth it

The nostril distortion is just too much that it doesn't make this procedure worth it.
I should have left well enough alone after the first one. I'm 4 months out so I'm pretty sure this how my nose will stay.

Scar at 4 months

Nose. Before and after

You can see both nostrils are pulled down and causing nostrils to flare especially on right side. Looks like my right sill is gone too.

I have a new nose!

This second lip lift was not worth a new nose. I don't recognize myself in the mirror. I'm over 6 months post op, so this is it.

Nose is still different

Hello all. I am over 7 months post op and I have distorted pulled down nostrils which make them look bigger. A wider nose especially when I smile and the tip
Had been completely pulled down.
I regret doing the second LL.

Before nose
After nose
Different for sure

Status post 11 months's been a long 1 1/2
I've had the perma lip and 2 lip lifts. I still can't say for sure if it's worth it, given the nostril distortion. I do feel that the internal suturing does make a difference in a negative way. The first lift I had external sutires and only. Few Internal. Second (this review) was all internal. I feel that this lift has distorted my nostrils and cut off my natural sills. Although, from the front my lips look better, but I don't know if it's worth it.
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Everyone in the office is beyond nice and genuine! Victoria picked me up and drove me back to the airport. Jana and Elisa are so sweet and compassionate. Dr. Horndeski took his time asking me what I wanted and that made me feel very secure in my decision. I can't say enough good things about everyone in their office!