Office review - How Rude the Staff Are at Bancroft Feldman Plastic Surgery. Sugarland, TX

Hello Dr. Feldman first off I want to say how I've...

Hello Dr. Feldman first off I want to say how I've heard great things about your practice. I've referred someone to you just on a friends word on how great you are. I came in your office today for a consultation that my friend Brandy Blackmon set up while I was via telephone. Well I got to the office and was told that I had no appointment set up for me but I was welcome to sit and wait to speak to Jeannette well I waited about 15 minutes and was told she was doing a pre op appointment and to call her. I took off work today for this appointment so I said I would wait till she was done. I then walked up and asked Alysia why was my appointment not scheduled, she proceeded to say I didn't make an appointment I then asked why I didn't recieve a call after my virtual consultation was submitted? She got upset and walked off and yelled get me out of there I called her a name. Jeanette finally came out and was very rude, stating I don't have a appointment today I'm booked. I said I took off from work today to come her so that's just a day wasted she stated yes. I asked to speak to a doctor of the practice so I can make one of the two aware of how I was being treated. I was told no one would be available to speak to me until after five I subjected I would wait remind you it was only 1pm. I was then told I wasn't allowed to wait there if I did they would call the police. I stayed because at that point I did nothing wrong just wanted to be treated with RESPECT. I was told I can't come back to this office and I feel that's not the way to treat a patient that was willing to pay and book surgery date today.