57 Year Old with Comments After One Year Breast Lift/reduction Using the Horndeski Method - Sugarland, TX

It is a fantastic method and Dr. Horndeski is a...

It is a fantastic method and Dr. Horndeski is a great plastic surgeon. My surgery was performed 11/06/14. I am now one year post the procedure and by breast look great. I dealt with an open wound two weeks after the procedure and Dr. Hornedeski was excellent in helping me to overcome it all. I visited his office weekly or as needed to ensure the steps of healing for wound recovery. He was very kind and his concern was just amazing. I went from sagging breast and low self esteem to perky breast and a high self esteem. If you are considering this procedure be sure to consider Dr. Horndeski and his method. You will not be disappointed. The entire team was great from the first phone call to the last appointment. I'm very grateful that I chose the Horndeski method. Thank you Dr. Horndeski for the great work you do and thanks to your staff and your great assistant for complementing so well the many facets of your work. God bless all of you!
Texas Plastic Surgeon