The New Mommy and Wife at 30! Breast Augmentation and Lipo on Tummy Area. Sugar Land, TX

I decided to have lipo on my stomach area and...

I decided to have lipo on my stomach area and breast augmentation by Dr.Ravi for my 30th birthday. I gained about 30 lbs in my first year of marriage and decided it's time to get back to the "old but upgraded me". First let me say from the initial email I was treated with the upmost respect! I love the staff especially Melissa! She made me feel very comfortable and dr ravi listened to my concerns and answers my list of questions. I scheduled my procedure after my birthday trip to Mexico. I was in constant communication with the office regarding my procedure and they took care of everything for me. On the day of surgery I was amazed at the professionalism and courtesy the hospital staff and Dr. ravi gave me! I even called Dr. Ravi the night of my surgery and he told me to come in first thing in the morning. I had a list of concerns and questions and he is very detailed and took his time answering. I am week 3 post op and have seen him twice after to check progress. I am in love with my new body. Dr. Ravi is amazing !!! Thank you for giving me back my figure.

Almost 3 weeks post op

I am almost 3 weeks post op and I am still a little sore but nothing a massage can't fix and a nap. I take over the counter Tylenol to help with the discomfort. I am driving and running errands but taking it easy for the most part. I use mineral oil on my skin to massage, been doing this for years so why stop not. The stomach area on my left side is more sore than the right but it's expected. I just do daily massages and rest often for the best results. I use a electronic massager and sometimes my husband helps with his hands. As you can tell from the pictures it's a huge difference in the breast area and the stomach. I love it. Thank you Dr. Ravi!! Also will keep updating weekly.

2 days away from 4 weeks post op lipo stomach area/ breast augmentation

hi everyone! I am feeling great no pain and back to my regular schedule! I am still not doing any heavy lifting. My Brest are even and looking good. My stomach is flat still a little puffy/ swollen but that is expected. I am still utilizing laxatives to make sure I clear out my system. I am also a vegetarian so sometimes the plant based/ soy products can cause blaoting. I am so satisfied with my post op results and can't wait to see the progress over the next weeks, months etc. please feel free to ask questions. My scar is minimal on my breast and healing fine. The glue and off a couple days ago. I am using bio oil on my entire breast and incision. On my stomach area I am also placing bio oil . The incisions are very small on my lower abdomen sides. My stomach area on the left side has minor discomfort to the touch and still fairly lumpy. Still massaging the breast and abdomen.

29 days post op

29 days dramatic change

Progress pics

Pre and post op pics

In my early years I have always been bony and flat chested. Even at 9 months pregnant I was 115 lbs full term , healthy baby boy, 6 lbs 6 oz. no stretch marks. Until the age 26 when my body started to change due to "life ". I suffered a miscarriage in May 2015 and this was after putting on 30lbs before finding out I was pregnant. My highest weight was 161 , considering my small frame 5'3 it was too much weight. I posted a picture so you can see the before during n after. Feel free to ask any questions

1 month progress

Still in compression garments but I put on a tight fitting black dress and BAM BAM BAM!!! I'm so happy with my results. Lipo on stomach| upper, lower and side and 450 cc over the muscle breast augmentation

1 month progress/compression garments under dress

6 weeks post op

Six weeks post op . Still minor soreness on the side flanks when I lay down for to long. Dr follow up appt on the 10th I am excited about the progress thus far. Next Monday I plan on starting my workout plan again running !! To shed excess body fat!

Progress

I am about 2 months post op and back to normal duties. I haven't ran yet but I will resume workouts next week. I have been in the garden so that's a work out its self. Only minimum soreness around the mid section when I lay down. I even slept on my stomach. The scars from the breast augmentation are minimal and can't be seen. I also went to Victoria secret and wear a 32 DDD!!! I'm so excited and happy with this new body.

Progress pics

6 month Post Op

Well it's a lot better n I've started exercising to help tone n lose weight. I see a difference but of course I'm not at my "marathon" body. My goal is to get there by 1 year from the surgery date.

6 months post op