Ultimate Breast Lift (Bellesoma)

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I'm writing this review again, somehow it didn't...

I'm writing this review again, somehow it didn't post the first time. It is almost 6 months post-op since I had the Ultimate Breast Lift by Dr. Hordneski. I love my breasts. I had a lift back in 2008 and 6 months later back to where I started. I still have to go for scar revision later in January or I can start it by then. Still with the scars I love my breasts. I just wanted normal looking breasts and I also work in the medical profession so I feel like my expectations were realistic as oppose to some people on here. Nothing will ever be perfect that's why it is called "Real Self". I didn't bring a picture of someone else's breasts and expect that outcome. I simply wanted normal looking breasts and that is what I have so far. The only thing I can say negative is that I wanted smaller breasts. I wanted to be in the itty bitty titty committee, but I have to lose weight and he put it proportion to my size.

Also the Dr. Hordenski and Elsa (PA) were great. Especially Elsa because I had a rough recovery. I didn't bounce back like I did with my breast lift in 2008. She addressed all my concerns and questions and Dr. Hordneski did too. I will have more later as well with updated Pics. I need to find which drive I stored them in.
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hordneski and Elsa were great. If I ever need anything else concerning my breasts he is the doctor I will be going to! They were courteous and helpful as well as his staff.