40 Year Old Wife and Mother of Two - Sugar Land, TX

I have never had problems with my weight, but when...

I have never had problems with my weight, but when I turned 38 my weight began to get out of control. My stomach was bulging and sagging so I decided to do something about it. I searched the web to see what to expect and who would be a great doctor to do the procedure. That's when I ran across Dr. Atun's name with wonderful reviews. So I went to his website to see what his specialty was. After searching the website and looking at before and after pictures, I was sold. So I gave him a call and made my appointment. My first consultation was great and I couldn't wait for my procedure. I have to say that it was painful but well worth it. I feel great! my stomach is flat and I have also been able to fit into clothes that I bought before my surgery but couldn't fit. The only problem I want to fix now is my back and hips. I still have love handles that I would like to have removed but everything else is great. Dr. Atun was wonderful with my transformation and not to mention that my husband is loving it as well. Thanks Dr. Atun!
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Atun consulted with me to see what I wanted to achieve. He suggested a tummy tuck and made time to ask any question I had. He also called after my procedure to see how I was feeling.