37 Year Old Mommy of 5! - Sugar Land, TX

I had my 1st child at 13 yes .....13. Having a...

I had my 1st child at 13 yes .....13. Having a flat tummy wasn't a priority at the time even though my girlish figure was history. My oldest is 24. 8 years later I gave birth to my oldest son who's now 16. Then 3 more there after they're now 13, 14, and 8. Baby factory is closed and I'm ready to look and feel great. My current weight is 192 and I'm 5'4! I'm trying diligently to lose more before the big day. Wish me luck!

Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My big day is almost here!!!!

Surgery went well

Dr.Nguyen and his staff were so awesome. They were polite, patient ,and professional.
Day 1: operation I could walk to and from the restroom with my walker.
Day 2: have pain but it's bareable.

2nd Day Post Op

Pain is minimal. I'm swollen. But no thing major. Back is sore from lipo.
Dr.Nguyen and his staff were kind, patient, and professional. Everyone was jovial and friendly the day surgery which put me at ease. I haven't had to call since the day of my surgery but was given his personal number in the event I needed it. I currently have no complaints or regrets!

9 weeks post op

I'm loving my results! Shrinking day by day. I was released to start working out next appointment is in 7 months.
Houston Plastic Surgeon