25 Years Old 2 Csections and Massive Weight Loss - Sugar Land, TX

I was 185 before i got pregnant with my daughter....

i was 185 before i got pregnant with my daughter. i weighed myself the day i had her and i was 198. a year after i had her i was down to 100 lbs the smallest ever in my life. i gained 115 lbs when i was pregnant with my son. i lost 100 lbs had a full TT and lipo and i love my results. i recomend him to everyone. im still a tad swollen but i am alrdy under my pre op weight only 2 weeks post op. my dr did amazing is all i can say. super happy and a full confidence booster for me.

3- 1/2 weeks post op

it is finally 3 weeks and 5 days since my surgery and all i can say is IM IN LOVE WITH MY RESULTS. Dr Bancroft did an amazing job and i am so very happy to see myself change so much in just 3 weeks
Texas Plastic Surgeon

My dr did amazing. he took notes on everything i wanted done and how i wanted to look.. he carried that into the surgery day and took his time to make sure it came out the way i was hoping it would. his team was amazing and i love my results. i will always recommend him. i researched drs for 4 years and out of all the other drs. no one came close to his knowledge, skills, and before and after pics. he was the perfect dr to do my surgery. i cant express how happy i am with my results and only after 2 weeks post i alrdy love it. still swollen but love it.