Rhinoplasty - Sugar Land, TX

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I always felt like I had a really big ugly nose...

I always felt like I had a really big ugly nose with a bump on top. I did my research and after reading all of this surgeons great reviews I contacted the office. BTW very friendly staff. All I can say now is "Thank you to Dr. Gary Horndeski" thanks to your magic hands my problem is fixed. He is a great surgeon!! I am a perfectionist!! During my free consultation I discussed all of my concerns with Dr. Horndeski, he answered all of my question very clearly. Seeing before and after pictures also helped a lot. The recovery time was not bad or much. I was able to go back to my regular routine in 2 weeks. I should of done this along time ago!! If anyone out there is having this same problem...don't hesitate!! Call Dr. Horndeski's office ASAP...he can make it all better!!
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Gary Horndeski and his PA Elisa Gonzales are very helpful. After meeting with Dr. Horndeski and stressing my concerns he made me feel very comfortable about moving forward with my procedures. I was very nervous, but both Dr. Horndeski, Ms. Gonzales, and his office staff took great care of me before and after my procedure. I highly recommend Dr. Horndeski for any cosmetic surgery/procedures. He did an amazing job with me!! I am certain he will do the same for you!!