Dr. Kutty Corrected my Bad Rhinoplasty and Truly Changed my Life for the Better! - Sugar Land, TX

I had a rhinoplasty when I was in my 20's which...

I had a rhinoplasty when I was in my 20's which went horribly. My surgeon at the time said there was nothing he could do, and I went from a happy girl to a recluse. My family discouraged me from trying to have anything done because they said it would be worse, and I was afraid anyway. I have been embarrassed about my nose for 25 years since!
I finally got up the courage to see someone about re-doing my nosejob, and my daughter's coworker who is a teacher recommended I see Dr. Kutty because she was thrilled with surgery she had by him. I have to say that when I called the office the anxiety went away immediately. The staff was so calm and welcoming and knowledgeable! Dr. Kutty was totally understanding, since he said he has seen tons of people with my problem. He spent 1.5 hours with me at the consultation, where we talked about all my concerns and he gave me a clear picture of what he could do. I felt confident enough to go through with the surgery, and ever since then I'm kicking myself for not doing it sooner. It was quite costly, but it was worth every penny.
Only a few doctors are comfortable with re-doing a nosejob and the other doctors I talked to only did people's noses who didn't have surgery before. All the problems I had are gone--I breathe well and have a cute, straight nose that does NOT look like I had a nosejob!!!
Thank the Lord for people like Dr. Kutty--my life is completely changed and I'm screaming it from the mountaintops!
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon