Negative Results on Breast Lift - Sugar Land, TX

I do not recommend Dr. H. I researched him for 4...

I do not recommend Dr. H. I researched him for 4 years before I went to see him, yet when the time came I was grossly disappointed. I had the breast lift. I am in my 50s my breasts used to be my best asset, after some weight loss they sagged and flattened I wanted a lift. Dr. H promised that I would keep my same size and that I had enough breast tissue. My initial examination was barely a 5 minute session, no actual breast exam was performed. I brought a picture of what I wanted and was promised to have the exact same thing. I know that you cannot make such promises, but having heard that from this professional I had high hopes and expectations. The day of surgery came and not only was it an hour drive away from home but it was rushed in and out like a heard of cattle. Meticulous measurements were made, that I was impressed with but what good is all that when the result is ugly. Again i was assured of the results I wanted. I spent 12K I was expecting awesome breasts. I could tell right away after surgery that the result was not to my satisfaction but I knew I had to be patient and wait for the swelling to go down. My breasts went from a DD to a C. I did NOT want a breast reduction, I only wanted a lift. My breasts looked like compressed headlights with the nipples way too forward and way too upwards. In my 50s my breasts look like an underdeveloped teen. The incisions are uneven and not under the breasts in the fold, but rather visible. Each end of the incision has pleats and folds like it was sewn by an amateur. It is rather embarrassing. The shape is a square and the inner sides are depressed. I am now 7 months post op and I need a total revision with implants to regain my original size. 12K was not enough I now have to spend that much more to fix his lack of esthetics. The man is an engineer NOT a plastic surgeon. Plastics is about esthetics and having an eye for beauty, this man is not capable for that. I have had 3 consults with other plastic surgeons and all 3 of them have done revisions for patients from Dr. H. They all showed me photos and all photos looked similar to my square breasts. I think Dr. H needs to return to engineering, perhaps he's better at that than surgery. Yes you might be lucky and get good results but you might also be deformed and out of pocket many thousands of dollars. Not a chance I recommend taking.
Texas Plastic Surgeon