Smartest Plastic Surgeon in the Business!!!! - Sugar Land, TX

I have researched and met with nine plastic...

I have researched and met with nine plastic surgeons in five months and I have finally made my decision on Dr. Nguygen. He is as smart as a wipe, through, and I learned many new things. He studied art ( so he understands the importance of symmetry). I have issues with keloids, and I was so surprised to see the minimal amount of scarring on his African-American patients.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

His staff is VERY professional, and he kept emphasizing the importance of his need to be through considering the fact that I travelled so far to meet with him. I have researched and met with nine plastic surgeons in five months and I have finally made my decision on Dr. Nguygen. He is one of the smartest doctors I have met thus far, and I have travelled from Atlanta to Los Angeles to research doctors. He is very through, and I learned many new things. He studied art ( so he understands the importance of symmetry). I have issues with keloids, and I was so surprised to see the minimal amount of scarring on his African-American patients.