Mom of 2 Needing a Little Help on Hard to Get Areas - Sugar Land, TX

This is my 2nd procedure with Dr Nguyen. His work...

This is my 2nd procedure with Dr Nguyen. His work is outstanding and his professional manner is even more amazing. Dr. Nguyen takes his time answering all your questions and is very thorough with the details of the procedure he is going to perform. My 1st procedure by Dr. Nguyen 4 years ago was a tummy tuck which was done to fix some botched liposuction I had done by another Doctor that needs to no longer be in business. The nameless doctor said I only needed lipo to get my stomach back flat after I had my daughters, however all it did was make my stomach skin looser and make the fat look lumpy on my abs. I was scared to go back under the knife to get it fixed but after doing extensive research I found Dr. Nguyen. From the moment I walked into his office I felt comfortable. The tummy tuck was a success and I was very pleased. Several years I decided to get some touch up on areas that I couldn't get to work off. I decided to get liposuction of the abs, flanks and pubis. The love handles were my main reason for this procedure and I can honestly say at my 12 week mark I was extremely satisfied with the results. The hard to work off areas I had addressed with Dr. Nguyen were gone and my stomach was back to before kid days.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

I can not say enough good things about Dr. Nguyen. He is amazing and best in class. The magic he performs in the office can not be beat. I also can not over look Dr. Nguyen's staff. The staff is top notch at his office by making you feel welcomed and informed. The sincerity of Dr. Nguyen and his staff is by far the best.