bye bye love handles! - Sugar Land, TX

No matter how much I worked out, I always had...

No matter how much I worked out, I always had "love handles" that just would NOT go away!! I saw Dr. Kutty in August 2015 and knew right away that he was going to be my Plastic Surgeon. He is so down to earth and made sure he addressed all of my concerns about Liposuction. I was so happy to hear that he could do the procedure in his office under local anesthesia. Going into this I was extremely nervous and anxious about the whole thing because I've read so many horror stories about botched Lipo, but him and his wonderful staff put me at ease and I knew I was in great hands. I scheduled my Tumescent Liposuction procedure that day and was confident that I was going to get the best result possible with Dr. Kutty!

Fast forward almost a year later and I could not be happier with my results!!!! No more "love handles" and my bikinis look so much better on me now!! I've also since then have had lip filler done with Dr. Kutty, which I LOOOOOVVVVEEEEE!!!!!!! If you are looking for the BEST plastic surgeon in Sugar Land/ Houston you have got to go see Dr. Kutty!!!!!!!
Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

One of the BEST Plastic Surgeons in the Sugar Land/Houston area!!! Very down to earth and makes you feel comfortable from start to finish. Not pushy or cold like some plastic surgeons.