Mid Thirties. Long Extremely Thin Upper Lip - Sugar Land, TX

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Absolutley ecstatic with the results. Top lip was...

Absolutley ecstatic with the results. Top lip was so long it looked like I had no top teeth. I've tried fillers to plump them up, did not work. I tried botox which only succeeded in hindering my speech. Another doctor informed me to get the results I desired from fillers, I would have to use 2 + vials. This prompted me to shop around, which led me to Dr. Horndeski. Three-four thousand every few months for fillers, or the cost for surgery. The math was a no brainer. The surgery corrected a lisp I was not aware was cause by the length of my top lip. I won't go too much into healing process as this varies greatly from person to person. Let me say that the numbing shots HURT. I almost passed out and I'm an extremely tough cookie.

Dr. Horndeski is an exceptional surgeon. I have every intention of having a breast revision by him in the near future. The entire staff is fantastic. Jana offered to pick me up from the airport. Elisa the P.A. checked on me often. Every correspondence I've sent has been answered timely; and, the staff utilizes more than one outlet of communication. I was asked to skype with Dr. Horndeski. Which I can't tell you how great that was considering I live away from the office. I didn't feel the need to though after speaking with him at length over the phone.