Lip Lift with Dr. Horndeski in Sugar Land, TX

I finally booked my surgery last month after much...

I finally booked my surgery last month after much research and reading reviews on this site and I flew into Houston Texas today for the surgery. I had sent my photos prior to the surgery to get an idea of how much to remove. Upon going in and consulting with the doctor in person prior to surgery he decided to remove 5-6mm from the center and 8mm from the corners (I had 18-20mm spacing) which was more than what he told me based on photos. It was immediately obvious to me that Doctor Horndeski is experienced confident and knowledgable which made me feel at ease.

The procedure was very fast perhaps 15 minutes and Elisa, Dr.Horndeskis assistant was very warm and compassionate during the surgery. The most painful part is the needle for the anesthetic which made me shed a few tears.

After the surgery was over I went to the pharmacy to get meds. Which takes longer than the surgery (waited 20 min at least). It was so long I almost missed my flight because of it. The pain started kicking in an hour after surgery and it was unbearable. I was driving to the airport and wanted to take it prior to take off since I didn't want to be drowsy while driving however it was so painful that I took two pills while driving. by the time I boarded and sat in the airplane I seriously felt I was on some crazy drugs as I felt like I was hallucinating. I've not taken any pain killers in a long time and taking two on a slightly empty stomachs was not a great idea. Anyway, I felt like throwing up the entire time on the plane but somehow made it home okay.
I am now propped up on my bed trying to sleep straight in order to help the swelling go down faster. Will post photos and more info tomorrow.

Pictures

Here are some pictures

4th day after surgery

I'm healing pretty fast, the only thing that's still swollen is my nose!
Texas Plastic Surgeon